Discover how to coach the lifelong development of leaders.
Coaching is fast becoming a standard skill for both the workplace and the ministry context. If you are responsible for leaders and their development, this Coach Certification training is for you.
Leader Breakthru's 2+2 / Coaching Skills & Certification Training combines the Two-Day Coaching Skills Training event with an extra two days that focus on the personal and lifelong development of a leader. This certification will open the door to a storehouse of coaching resources along with direct access to the Leader Breakthru University online Coaching Packages.
This four-day event consists of:
- A pre-training orientation phone meeting and two coaching calls.
- Four days of on-site, intense training in coaching skills and lifelong development
- 20 hours of post-training teleclasses and supervised coaching practice.
- A final 90 minute feedback interview and certification.
- Exclusive access to coaching resources, forums, training and new applications.
Those who are trained using the Leader Breakthru Coach-Mentor model will be able to:
- Create personal breakthrough coaching experiences.
- Coach personal discovery and learn when to coach versus when to mentor leaders.
- Understand and personally apply leadership development paradigms.
- Identify current challenges and barriers that leaders are facing.
- Identify leadership development transitions and their purposes.
- Assist leaders in making better informed life and vocational decisions.
- Bring clarity to a leader’s contribution and calling.
- Use a decision-making grid to help leaders say “no” to some things in order to say “yes” to the best things.
- Develop a 100-day Breakthru action plan for the future
Participants will receive:
- Two coaching skills manuals related to the C.O.A.C.H coaching model and leadership development.
- Focused training on the four Core Coaching Skills – Listening, Expanding, Focusing & Empowering.
- The Transitions Life Cycle and will know how to identify the Three Defining Transitions.
- Coaching questions and resources.
- Access to online Coaching Packages, resources and the Coaching Needs Assessment Survey through Leader Breakthru University
- Access to the advanced use of the Leader Breakthru Coaches Back Office (BaseCamp)
- Alumni membership and the ability to attend future certification training events at a discounted cost.
Who should attend the training?
- Current and future life coaches and mentors
- Executive Leaders
- Regional Leaders and Pastors
- Executive Pastors
- Missions Executives
- Business Coaches
- Team Leaders
There are eight steps in the Leader Breakthru Coach Certification Process:
- Online registration
- Initial 60-min. phone orientation with a Leader Breakthru event facilitator
- Two phone coaching appointments with a Leader Breakthru Coach/Mentor
- Completion of the Focused Living Online process and pre-training assignments.
- Four-day coach training intensive
- Four coaching teleclasses – 60 min. each
- Supervised coaching of four individuals
- Feedback and certification (access to Leader Breakthru resources)
The Coach Certification Training will be offered on the following dates:
September 23-26, 2014 — Des Moines, IA
Visit LBU to register »
October 21-24, 2014 — Columbus, OH
Visit LBU to register »
Leader Breakthru Coach Certification process utilizes the coaching model of CORE Coaching Skills Certification program offered by Creative Results Management (Dr. Keith Webb). The LB certification is designed to work in conjunction with CORE Coaching, and can help further prepare a leader for the CORE coaching skills training.